8.18.2010

a magical place


As the days begin to get shorter, I'm reminded that autumn is right around the corner. This is the time of year I look forward to nesting. The hubby loves when I try out new recipes and this is just the time when I love to cook. This lovely home evokes the fall colors. I can almost smell the air with the leaves turning - I can't wait!

*photos via Leslie Williamson

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Nesting is one of lifes simplest but greatest pleasures. This space you have posted is full of charm and whimsy.

Speaking of new dishes; you should read Jamie Oliver's Magazine (if you don't already that is!) - it's full of tasty, impressive dishes that arn't too hard to make on a weeknight!

8/18/2010  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

I love the beautiful sunlight shining on in...

8/18/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

I know exactly the feeling you're talking about, I love fall! Not too keen on the winter that follows though... especially in Canada!

8/18/2010  
Blogger Heidi Lyn said...

Magical is right! What a gorgeous home. I want to settle right in, cook something amazing and then curl up to a great book.

8/18/2010  
Blogger jessica | destined to design said...

So serene...just beautiful.

8/18/2010  
Blogger ms. meg r said...

I think I'm even more excited because we really haven't had a summer here in the Bay Area. Cool, crisp fall air is the best.

meg
http://sheismsmr.blogspot.com/

8/18/2010  
Blogger Amanda* said...

I could definitely cuddle up with a book with that scene in the background!

8/18/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Oh... my goodness... what a beautiful place this is. Wow... GREAT find, and, I feel the same way about Fall. There's something so beautiful about the coziness, the food, the smells. Everything. I cannot wait.

Hope you're having a fabulous day, lovely lady :)

xoxo

p.s would love to actually meet you one day!

8/18/2010  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

ooooh. oh so gorgeous! xo

8/18/2010  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Love your blog! I just found it.

8/18/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home