mission accomplished
I've been searching far and wide for some inspiration for my Mom's bedroom - this is the image. My Mom's bed identical to the one above. We've been trying to decide how to make it more modern and up to date. Switching out her matching side tables and adding a tulip side table along with a patterned rug and a West Elm lamp (already owned) will complete the look we've been trying to achieve.Be sure to visit Karen's blog The Art of Doing it's on of my favorites, and see her entire house on Style at Home. There is inspiration in every little corner!
*photo via the art of doing


2 Comments:
Isn't decorating for Mum's fun?! My Mum recently called upon me to help her redo her bedroom; so I've been pulling some moodboards together to try and help her visualise a scheme - such fun! I love the inspiration you've chosen for your Mum's space.
I love it..it's modern and romantic. Sometimes those two don't mesh but this works! Just stumbled upon your blog too and it's lovely!
Julie xo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home