10.21.2010
About Me

- Name: Caitlin
- Location: San Francisco, California
Since the age of four, when my mom would take me antiquing and to flea markets, I’ve been immersed in interior design. This is my space to share inspirational interiors, style and anything that surrounds me in my everyday life on Sacramento Street.
Previous Posts
- Vespa, I Need You . . .
- "Recipe for Happiness" Monthly Diary
- A View Inside the Kate Spade Pop-Up Store
- Print Is Not Dead . . .
- Trunk Show: Janezic Spring 2011
- 10 Things That Make Me Happy: Department of the In...
- T G I F
- Dollhouse Envy
- Linda & Harriett 2011 Calendar + Giveaway Winner
- Autumn with Elva Fields
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



7 Comments:
i love it!!! we have so much to catch up on:) it was so nice to run into briefly. i think a virtual wine and chat is in order. xoxoxo
Such a great way to look at life, huh? :)
great wisdom!
No joke, this is my background on my computer! I love it. You should enter my Etsy giveaway on my blog !
http://annalynnreilly.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-first-giveaway.html
Brilliant wise words. Love it! x
Thank you!! This is exactly what I needed - right now!!
What a brilliant quote, I wonder who put this together?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home