happy {changing leaves} weekend
It's been a busy week - working night and day, the excitement of SF Giants making the playoffs and this weekend is just going to be busier. Also, sorry for the late post lovelies, I caught the worst cold that I've been trying to fight off. I've been sleeping all morning hoping to get better before the Rue team gets here late tonight.
With autumn in full swing, my husband and I have been enjoying the chill in the air and the leaves slowly turning. This is by far my favorite season - I'm bringing out my wool coats, baking apples crisps (I can't get enough of apples lately) and drinking warm apple cider.

"In the garden, Autumn is, indeed the crowning glory of the year, bringing
us the fruition of months of thought and care and toil. And at no season, safe perhapsin Daffodil time, do we get such superb colour effects as from August to November."
- Rose G. Kingsley, The Autumn Garden, 1905

This weekend will be filled with Rue photo shoots, a fun birthday celebration (Happy Birthday Alaina!) and our Rue West Coast launch party at Kate Spade. You’re all invited to the celebration, just click here to see the invite. It's going to be a busy, but fun weekend - just say a prayer that I get better!
Have a lovely autumn weekend!
xo, Caitlin
*photos: 1. coco + kelley 2 & 3. dress, design, decor

"In the garden, Autumn is, indeed the crowning glory of the year, bringing
us the fruition of months of thought and care and toil. And at no season, safe perhapsin Daffodil time, do we get such superb colour effects as from August to November."
- Rose G. Kingsley, The Autumn Garden, 1905

This weekend will be filled with Rue photo shoots, a fun birthday celebration (Happy Birthday Alaina!) and our Rue West Coast launch party at Kate Spade. You’re all invited to the celebration, just click here to see the invite. It's going to be a busy, but fun weekend - just say a prayer that I get better!
Have a lovely autumn weekend!
Labels: weekend



5 Comments:
Oh no, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. A big get well hug from your UK friend!
I'm loving this fall weather! I had a post today of apple-themed recipes..I'm on a major apple kick too! I hope you feel better soon for this weekend's Rue excitement! I cant wait to see pictures from the launch!
-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com
а мне нравится!))
Oh, no! I hope you are feeling much, much better! The party sounds like it was going to be amazing, and I cannot wait to hear all about it :)
Hope your weekend went well! Thanks for the link love too :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home