Linda & Harriett 2011 Calendar + Giveaway Winner


Last year, I fell in love with the Linda & Harriett calendar but this year they have gone above and beyond - it's amazing! The colors, the letterpress, and the post card that you tear out at the end of every month. Be sure to order it soon because last year they sold out before Thanksgiving. I'm about to order mine and maybe a few as gifts for friends.I know you've all been waiting to hear who the winner of the custom blog makeover giveaway. And the winner is . . .
Connie of Sogni e Sorrisi
CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see what you do with your blog!
Now because of all of the wonderful comments Danielle from The Design Girl is offering everyone $15 off a custom blog makeover. And guess what? She just added new pre-made templates to her template line. It was such a pleasure working with Danielle and I highly recommend her to all of you!
Labels: giveaway


5 Comments:
oh lucky Connie!! Congrats!
I have the calendar on my wish list! love it!
Love it. So pretty and cheerfull.
I see you love pattern as much as I do.Fabulous images on the calendars. Great touch.
Yay! I'm so excited, thanks so much!!
Love this calender.. so fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home