10.12.2010

obsession: navy blue

This fall I've been completely in love with anything and everything in navy. The black and gray that takes up ninety percent of my closet is shrinking because of my love for navy. Do you have a color obsession this fall? I'd love to know.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger jacqueline. said...

Love that sparkly blue skirt!

10/12/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i Love Alexa in this photo, she looks amazing! I saw a photo of her this morning at Bri's blog with the new Coppola bag and she is spot on!

10/12/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wear navy blue, gray, white, and black ummmmm pretty much every day!

PS PASS IT ON --> GIVE-AWAY going on – 2 necklaces = 2 winners .. LAST day to ENTER!!!

~Join Necklace Give-Away Here~


*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

10/12/2010  
Blogger Amy said...

Love that first photo. Those shoes are incredible!

Gray seems to be the color I can't get enough of this fall. The hues of that color are amazing.

10/12/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

I'm obsessed with the sequin skirt, the red hair and your new blog bottoms/layout. Gorgeous dahling!

10/12/2010  
Blogger City Style said...

Now that it's getting colder, don't you notice red hair a lot more often? It's so... autumn-y. Gorgeous.

10/12/2010  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I too love Navy.

10/12/2010  
Blogger KC said...

Loving my navy blazer. I totally agree...navy is THE color this fall. :)

10/12/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alexa's coat is stunning. I'm a navy girl all the way!

10/12/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home