10.27.2010

a pop of red

Not only am I loving Olivia Palermo's wardrobe lately - this all black outfit with the pop of red in her shoes is perfection. Le sigh, she's just too chic. The next time I find myself in all back (which is about every other day) I'm going to grab a bright pair of flats.

Oh, and I want that clutch in my closet!

*photo via RDujour

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Burris said...

She is just so stylish it makes it difficult to dislike her (or at least how she is portrayed on The City)

10/27/2010  
Blogger LifestyleBohemia said...

Her flats are the perfect accessory for the dark outfit - gorgeous. The girl's got style!

10/27/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

fave outfit!! I have to get her shoes asap! so cute!

10/27/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This wardrobe is fantastic! I'm starting to fall in love with her style!

10/27/2010  
Blogger La Boheme said...

Oh both outfits are amazing!!! Little jealous I have to say. Happy weekend! xoxo

10/29/2010  
Blogger Marie said...

I love her style :)

11/02/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home