Style Crush: Stephanie LaCava

I've been seeing a lot more of Stephanie LaCava on all of my favorite street-style blogs. These two photos have classic appeal with a modern twist. Both of these dresses are perfect for fall - just add some tights and cute boots and you're ready to go. Her simplicity is what I am attracted to the most!*photos: Hanneli and Refinery29
Labels: fall fashion, fashion


9 Comments:
Love her hair, she looks like she's such a positive and sunny person!
LOVE the stripes for fall - great extension from summer!!
oh i love that first image. i love the second two, but i know that dress will never. ever. not in a million years. be flattering on me.
miss you!
alaina
I love this look!!!)))
Beautiful!!!)))
I don't know who she is but I like her style of dress. It seems she she likes classics, freshened up. I am particularly fond of outfit number one. GREAT color combo: grey/camel/white. Just lovely.
I love this look :) and that hair! I am so jealous.
mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/
Such a stylish lady. I adore both her looks and her Chanel bag.
love love stephanie and her style! that first look is truly perfect! saw her a few weeks ago in bergdorfs looking chic as ever
xo
dCc
Love! it makes me want to dye my hair red....
xo Jessica Rae
{Lovely Ugly Design}
http://lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home