11.05.2010

happy friday!

I cannot wait for his weekend to begin. This week I feel like I've been on a roller coaster - a trip to Texas, winning the World Series, getting back to work, preparing for a photo shoot and attending some fabulous events. I'm in need of some quality time at home and I have a lot of catching up to do around the house.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo, Caitlin

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

Have a good one,too!
Thank you for your lovely blog.I am your true reader!

11/05/2010  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

You have been on the run! Can't wait to see some pix from the World Series!!! So exciting.

Sorry I missed you last night - didn't want to burn the candle at both ends!

xo,
cristin

11/05/2010  
Blogger Elyse [Pretty. Happy. Busy] said...

I work right on Sacramento Street and ever since I read your blog, It just makes my lunch stroll seem more enchanting! Thanks!
Elyse

11/05/2010  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I don't think I've congratulated you yet on the Giants' win. So: CONGRATULATIONS!

Sounds like you've had a mad week. Rest up, Caitlin! xo

11/05/2010  
Blogger rikshaw design said...

me too! thats what i am doing all weekend too!

11/06/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Caitlin! :)

xoxo

11/07/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home