11.18.2010

inspiration: another alternative

Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with getting an inspiration board up in my apartment? The idea of placing an old frame on a wall with Polaroid’s is an unique idea I never thought of doing - but I'm itching to try it after seeing this image. I currently have a bowl of Polaroid’son my coffee table - it's something fun for people to look through when they come to visit. I find that everyone that stops by immediately sits down to pour through the photos.


On my next trip to the flea market I'm going to search for the perfect frame.


By the way, isn't the girl in this photo très chic? Love the glasses, hair and outfit - ok, I love the entire look!


Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

There is something so fab about polaroids. I like the idea of using sepia ones on a Christmas tree, like in sweet paul's holiday issue!

11/18/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

That's such a good idea - I saw that in Sweet Paul. I have a love for Polaroid :)

11/18/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so cool! It would be easy enough to build a big frame like that too. Great post!

11/18/2010  
Blogger gramercy boutique said...

I love polaroids so much--they always make everything look so great!

xo
gramercyboutique.blogspot.com

11/18/2010  
Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love it and it appears you'll want polariods on your board too. Sounds like a good plan to me.

11/18/2010  
Anonymous Shelly said...

I love this idea! Old skool always looks great!

11/18/2010  
Anonymous claire said...

i want this! loveeeee the idea of a photo board i may have to steal that creative idea! and that girl.. can i please have her style? thanks

11/18/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

I agree with Will! I think sepia polaroids are the best but where do you get film for them? I have looked everywhere!

11/18/2010  
Blogger xoxo Mimi said...

That is such an interesting and unique idea. I love it. And that girl is chic. I love her hair. My goal is to have it that long.

11/18/2010  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

What an awesome inspiration board -- I always made a collage out of photos, magazine ads, and vintage postcards when I lived in dorms, but it was so depressing to take them down every June and try to peel the tape off.

11/19/2010  
Blogger size too small said...

they're also so fun to look at when you're in someone else's home. gives you a better idea of who they are.

11/19/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

I'm so glad all of you loved this as much as I do. Apparently it was taken for an ad campaign for Marais USA - now I love those girls even more!

11/19/2010  
Blogger Marie said...

This was so cool! What a great idea!

11/19/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home