new erica tanov store


Today, I'm excited to announce that Erica Tanov has opened her fourth store at the Marin Country Mart. It's STUNNING. When I first heard several months ago that she would be opening a fourth store in Marin I was overjoyed with excitement. I kept hearing more and more details about the design ideas from Erica - the wall of gold sequins, the beautiful wood details, the vintage dressing room curtains and more. It all came to life this weekend. I hoped in my car because I had to stop by to see it all in person. It's even more beautiful than I expected. I'm so proud of Erica and the team that helped turn her store into a masterpiece - as I walked out of the store I was filled it inspiration. If you live in the Bay Area be sure to check it out! The Marin Country Mart has a farmers market on Saturday's so you can kill two birds with one stone.
Store Address:
2415 Marin Country Mart
Larkspur Landing Circle
Larkspur, CA 94939
415.464.9008
*Photos: mine
Labels: erica tanov, fashion


1 Comments:
Looks like an interesting and fun store. And I like the pictures you captured of the different spaces.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home