11.17.2010

inspiration: the perfect board

Growing up I had a HUGE bulletin board in my bedroom that I filled with photos, torn out pages of magazines and treasures I found at flea markets - basically anything that made my heart beat faster. I'm longing for a large inspiration board again . . . I'll have to get this one from Pottery Barn this new year.

*Photo: Apartment 34

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Olivia said...

lovely!!!! linen is fantastic

11/17/2010  
Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

i would love a big one myself

11/17/2010  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

OK, so that linen board from PB is A-mazing!

11/17/2010  
Blogger Megan said...

I used to do the same thing growing up... I had a huge one in my closet that I pinned things to and I need to get back at it!

11/17/2010  
Anonymous Jordana @ White Cabana said...

Gorgeous and useful!
-J

11/17/2010  
Anonymous Glamourshoes said...

I had a friend in high school who had an entire wall covered in corkboard. It was so much fun to add things to the wall.

11/17/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

of all the inspiration boards out there, this continues to be one of my faves - i smell a thanksgiving weekend project coming on!

11/18/2010  
Blogger Boxcar Goods said...

i am a big fan of inspiration boards myself :)

11/19/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home