12.02.2010
About Me

- Name: Caitlin
- Location: San Francisco, California
Since the age of four, when my mom would take me antiquing and to flea markets, I’ve been immersed in interior design. This is my space to share inspirational interiors, style and anything that surrounds me in my everyday life on Sacramento Street.
Previous Posts
- why don't we . . .
- hello december . . .
- big news . . .
- staying warm . . .
- deck the halls . . .
- 10 Things That Make Me Happy: Definitely Golden
- thankful for . . .
- winding down . . .
- on the menu: cranberry sauce with pears
- on the menu: drunken pumpkin pie
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
Yes! + I do :) thank heavens my studio is in my home for now — it certainly has its positive points as well as negative ones... fabulous image!
Happy December to you*
xoxo
thats perfect for work!
I LOVE this
I definitely do! Such a lovely blog.... I'm you're newest follower!
I'd love for you to visit and enter my GIVEAWAY! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home