12.29.2010

fireside

I've been longing for a fireplace for ages - it's a rare thing to have in a San Francisco apartment but it would be a nice little perk. Especially having one in a bedroom. Although, I don't think I would leave my bed if that was the case!

*Photos: Global Atelier (found via 79ideas)

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

All I see is that dress. That dress...that dress. I need something to wear that to. Though I'm well aware that it's likely no doubt out of my budget.

12/29/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

we have a fireplace in our SF apartment... but its filled in and doesn't have a mantle. it's almost more cruel than not having one at all.

ps: ever thought of buying an electric one off overstock?! then turn on the heat and light fireplace smelling candles.... voila!

12/29/2010  
Anonymous Anna said...

Fireplace in the bedroom?
That is dreamy.
I've always found sanctuary in my bedroom..yup, this is added to my wish list.

12/29/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

a fireplace in my bedroom is my dream!!

12/29/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous!! those navy pillows are beautiful!

www.ThePantryDrawer.com

12/30/2010  
Blogger Kirstie. said...

I love that bed spread it looks so loved and worn in. I really loveee your room inspirations photos. I badly need to redecorate my room.

-Kirstie

1/12/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home