giveaway + a guest post

Today, I'm excited to announce a BIG giveaway - drum roll please . . . a one month Sacramento Street sponsorship for January!
To enter to win this giveaway, become a follower of this blog & leave one comment per entry about what you envision your dream home to look like. Would it be rustic, modern, or traditional? Be sure to check out my dream home over on La Dolce Vita today - wishing I could live in my dream home right now . . . lol!
For extra entries:
1. Follow me on Twitter & tweet about this giveaway (and please include @caitlinflemming in the tweet)
2. Follow me on Facebook
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on New Years Eve at 5pm (PST). I wish all of you the best of luck!!
Labels: decor, decorate, design, giveaway, guest post, interior design


16 Comments:
Oh my dream home...what fun it would be to see it come to life! It will definitely be traditional with a touch of modern flare to add a little extra pizzazz! I see a grand staircase in the front entrance with the most exquisite fresh cut flowers to welcome you. The kitchen would be a haven for my girlfriends and me to come together laugh and catch up and of course cook up delicious treats and have champagne toasts! ; )
What a great giveaway!
I already follow via blog, twitter, and fb. I will make sure to spread the gaw!
xoxo- Tiffany
delightfully-chic.blogspot.com
Your dream home is beautiful! I love a little rustic with some modern cleanness thrown in. Must haves: fireplaces, freestanding tubs, double door entry, transoms, gardens and pool.
My dreamhome would be a mix of modern classics and traditional...
Awesome giveaway!
I follow you via blog, facebook, & twiiter!
XOXO
Katie
Ooh, you r site always makes me giddy. Or relaxed. Or wistful.
My dream home would be big on rustic elements, with a wonderfully extravagant hearth that would necessitate great barrels of kindling and logs. The hallways would have eclectic mixes of photos and mementoes demonstrating a life richly lived.
Off to follow you on twitter and FB as well.
Your dream home looks so inviting and makes me want to take a nap or lay around reading all afternoon! Love the rustic charm ;)
my dream home would be modern and globally inspired!
Oooo how exciting! My dream home would totally be a little rustic, and oh so french of course! I love the look of older homes with character... hoping I can find one just like it in the future...
Count me in for the giveaway!
My dream home is so hard to say...I like so many different styles! Right now though I would have to say the rustic French or Italian villa with a modern interior, mixed with classic antiques...and by the water somewhere!
Look forward to following your blog and hope you'll follow mine too!
http://jvwhome.blogspot.com
Have a happy new year!!
Oh what a great idea! Your blog is amazing!
I am now following on FB :)
Twitter too!
I like a mixture of Mid-Century modern with clean Scandinavian colors and lines. I also would like some eclectic influences and antique items.
I'm such a fan of Alvar Aalto. Therefore, my dream home is clean palette of different tones of white and Scandinavian functional design. To top it all of, some great vintage furniture and colorful decor to spice things up! Oh and from the outside, the house would look like this http://bit.ly/hn79Iy
Ps. This giveaway is fantastic! Following you in twitter and facebook now also :) And will spread the word!
Xo Mervi
http://myfriendjules.blogspot.com/
Great giveaway. Enter me now. I follow on twitter and facebook too!
I'm not sure how I only just became a follower of your delightful blog but better late than never I suppose! My dream home is a summerhouse on Nantucket with white floors and ocean views... Is that too much to ask for? Have a very happy 2011! xo
Actually, I think i found the holy grail - my dream kitchen today! Look for it next week. I would love to win this giveaway :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home