12.22.2010

wreath envy . . .

When I came across this image from the lovely Kate - my jaw dropped, I had heart palpitations and I would love one to call my own. The combination of autumn blackberries, beautiful feathers and greens is dream-worthy and incredibly unusual. I'm in love with it, what about you?

*Photo: Saipua

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger quintessence said...

Oh me too!!! Absolutely adore it - gorgeous rustic chic!!

12/22/2010  
Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Ohhh yes it's perfection. Love.

12/22/2010  
Anonymous classiq said...

I love the rustic combination.

12/22/2010  
Blogger my best friend jules said...

Love it! I'd love something like this on our front door! :)
Xo Mervi

http://myfriendjules.blogspot.com/

12/22/2010  
Blogger Cori Magee said...

That is a WOW image! Such a beautiful wreath, thanks for sharing :)

12/22/2010  
Blogger Carpe Diem said...

I love that it is understated. Sometimes, Christmas decor can be too much and too bright...this one is just perfect.

Check out my first give away at
carpediembloggersm.blogspot.com

12/22/2010  
Anonymous Anna said...

Berry cute!
(hehee)

12/22/2010  
Anonymous Vintage is for Lovers said...

WOW! I am in Love too!!! Gorgeous!! I would keep it up all year round!! xo Samantha

12/22/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home