2.02.2011

clean lines

With a hectic week I was drawn to the simplicity of this room. Lack of items on the wall, the books all with black & white photographs on them, and of course those gorgeous chairs to sink into!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth said...

Love those gray chairs! I was just musing over the combination of gray and purple on my blog today.

2/02/2011  
Anonymous Julie-Inspired said...

Less is so much more in rooms...too much makes me feel overwhelmed, this is perfect.

2/02/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I could show this much restraint. Lovely...

2/02/2011  
Anonymous The Vintique Object said...

Now that shows a lot of restraint.

2/02/2011  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Those chairs are amazing.

2/03/2011  
Blogger Catherine said...

The chairs are amazing, and the colour combination in this room is so calm... but do we think it's a little too much like a waiting room? I think it's how the chairs are aligned behind the stacked magazines that makes it seem a little... institutional. I do agree that the simplicity is inspiring. Thoughts?
- Catherine
{http://www.thespringblog.com}

2/03/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home