2.09.2011

savory + mouthwatering recipe

As most of you know, I'm obsessed with Kate's delicious recipes - if you haven't made any, you MUST. This one especially struck my fancy. Once the weather cools down a bit I'm going to give it a try.

Find more recipe images here.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Mmmmmm. Moussaka is one of my favorite foods. This one looks amazing.

2/09/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm that looks so good, and it's not even lunch yet! Delicious!

2/09/2011  
Blogger South of Market said...

Sounds delicious --- and so does everything else on Katie's blog. Yum!

2/09/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! That looks delish! :) Thanks for sharing!

2/09/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Oh my gosh, this looks so good and hearty, especially for a chilly day like today (in Chicago, at least!). Definitely need to try this out!

2/09/2011  
Anonymous lark + linen said...

I've tried a handful of her recipes and they've all been to die for good. I recently threw together the guiness chocolate cake for my boyfriends birthday and there are no words.

2/09/2011  
Blogger Sal {Daniel and I} said...

Oh YUM! I am definitely trying this one out. My last moussaka did not go that well so I have been hunting a good recipe for ages now!

Thank you!

2/09/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home