2.11.2011

TGIF!

Hello weekend - I'm totally ready to embrace this weekend with open arms. Although it will be filled with work onSaturday, I'm going to try out this new hairstyle, indulge in a delicious brunch with Eric, enjoy a gathering with friends outdoors, and since the sun is still shining bright, I'll be walking my way around the city as I get my errands done.


What are all of you lovelies up to this weekend? You've got to have something fun planned!


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,
Caitlin

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I need a weekend just like the one in the pictures. And to try that hairstyle myself. So adorable.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

2/11/2011  
Anonymous Shelly said...

Oh to be in SF this weekend! I miss it. Please have brunch at Squat and Gobble for me. It's my FAV!

2/11/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

mmmm, your weekend sounds loveeeeeeely! Happy Friday!

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

2/11/2011  
Blogger Nanna said...

Lovely pics you've got!

I am working as well... But i think it will be a good weekend anyway. :)

2/11/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home