3.21.2011

design*sponge feature

Just wanted to pop in to let you all know that the lovely Victoria of sfgirlbybay and I had the pleasure of updating the design*sponge San Francisco city guide. It was so much fun taking a few adventures around the city to find some secret spots to tell all of you about.

If any of you have any questions or need recommendations for hotels or day trips don't hesitate to email me. I love creating travel guides for readers.

Thanks again Grace and Stephanie for having us!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura Nelson said...

i love & miss SF! I cant wait to visit and try some of these places :)
xoxo

3/21/2011  
Anonymous The Vintique Object said...

I had no idea this existed and can't wait to check out what you all have put together.

Wonder if Design Sponge would want one for Berkeley/Oakland...

3/21/2011  
Anonymous Julie said...

That's really exciting that you were apart of this! I'll have to read it so I hit all the hottest spots...thanks!

3/21/2011  
Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

that is very cool... congrats!

3/21/2011  
Blogger EMILY said...

This is exciting!! I've almost been living here a year and I still feel like a tourist in my new city- which is kind of fun! I'll check out your reccos! xo

3/23/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home