3.13.2011

spring forward . . .

I've been longing for days where it stays light just a little longer - it's finally here. For some reason the air feels a little fresher today, a sign that sunshine and spring are near. Le sigh, I love Spring!

On another note, my thoughts and prayers have been with everyone affected in Japan. If you have a moment please head over to american red cross or text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. When tragedies like this happen it puts everything into perspective in your everyday life.

Photo: Simple Home discovered via dress, design, decor

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Erin Taylor@Bustle said...

Me too I love spring forward!!

3/13/2011  
Anonymous The Vintique Object said...

And if only the weather could have given us a pretty day in which to enjoy it...

Soon. We'll get it soon.

3/13/2011  
Blogger Verdigris Vie said...

I know - It's in the air! but I have to be honest the time change is torture.. Vie

3/13/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

thank you for including the note about japan! words are just not enough...

3/14/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home