a pop of color: white





A clean and neutral palate. The carefully chosen items that create a working space you can actually use without things that you don't need. Comfort, inspiration boards, and rooms filled with life. What's not to love. Copenhagen you are calling my name!Photos: Desire to Inspire
Labels: decor, decorate, design, inspiring apartment, interior design, white


12 Comments:
I'm swooning over this home! Everything is so heavenly feels !I always love white interiors with a pinch of color pops! so relaxing, So inspiring!thanks for sharing your great images as well as your blog.
I am loving these white interiors and love how there is such a mix of great neutrals too.
Sabrina
http://missworkingirl.blogspot.com/
The last one on the left is part of my blog header! LOVE it!
I love white! And that bedroom is gorgeous with all its texture.
I love this approach. So clean and beautiful.
Just feels peaceful. I could be really happy here!
Wow, love the entire home. But I especially love the bathroom... The candelabra and subtle drapery make it the prettiest bath/non-bath space I've ever seen.
I adore this home! People underestimate the power of white in a space, but these pictures truly showcase the simplicity and elegance it can create!! Thanks so much.
Lovely white rooms, peaceful and light.
Hugs from Brasil
Tereza
love that space, white is one of my favorite colors. Clean and elegant ;)
I LOVE EVERY PICTURE!! I'm all about the neutrals and white is the best! Thanks for sharing these.
Wow! Who knew that empty walls could look so fabulous!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home