3.15.2011

a pop of color: gray

While everyone (including myself) is talking about how they are ready for bright bursts of colors, I couldn't resist posting about this series of images. It's probably no surprise that I'm a HUGE fan of gray - for both decor and my everyday wardrobe. These lovely images solidify my love for the color in each and every shade. My favorite item has to me the gray demijohn bottle - I never knew they existed in such a deep gray . . . if anyone ever sees one you know who to call.

Photos: 1. Agent Bauer for Elle Interior 2. Jak and Jil via Tommy Ton 3. + 4. Mia Linnman

Labels: , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger cait - pretty and fun said...

I'm such a sucker for gray in design - it seems to have really caught on and become much more mainstream. I think it's such a versatile color and really allows the accessories to shape the room.

xo.

3/15/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Grey is my favorite color! Naturally, I adore this post. :)

3/15/2011  
Blogger samantha ramage said...

oooh love that lime green nail polish!

xo
sami

3/15/2011  
Blogger la la Lovely said...

Love gray too. So calming and peaceful. I actually think it is a quite happy color.
xoxo

3/15/2011  
Anonymous alicia said...

Brights are fun to look at, but I prefer they stay on my screen. In my life I like soft neutrals. These pictures are so calming.

3/15/2011  
Blogger Sarah @ Designs Good said...

i LOVE gray ... i'm wearing it now and wear it almost every day. those rooms are so lovely and serene. color is great--but gray is best! ;)

3/15/2011  
Anonymous Jenna@simplybonvivant.com said...

Caitlin you are a woman of my own heart! Gray as some people insist is not a color...couldn't be further from the truth in my book! Love all these shots and the relaxing feel they all posses.
XO!

3/15/2011  
Blogger Lou said...

I love the first photo. Great looking bookcase.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

3/15/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Grey is one of my top five colours - love it! SO chic.

3/15/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

I'm a huge grey fan too! Grey interiors are my favorite and I especially love Hanelli's yellow nails against that jacket ;)

3/15/2011  
Blogger Rashon Carraway said...

All of these pictures can easily move into my inspirational folder. After black and white the next favorite color of mine is grey.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

3/15/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

mmmm gray and I have been friends for a long time. And I don't see the friendship ending ANY time soon ;)

3/15/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That chair is calling my name!

3/15/2011  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

i just walked into to my dream world! It must be because i'm a seattle native - I just adore grey!

3/15/2011  
Blogger Park Interiors said...

I love everything about this post. Grey is my favorite color, thanks for posting these pictures.

3/15/2011  
Blogger Amber's Notebook said...

omg amazing!! I love the pop of green nails with the grey!
Amber's Notebook

3/15/2011  
Blogger Junto à Janela said...

Probably my favourite colour. Love it :)

3/16/2011  
Blogger Beate said...

Beautiful pictures:)

Beate from Norway:)

3/22/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home