3.21.2011

perfectly clean

This weekend was all about purging, cleaning and organizing. I spent the better half of the weekend cleaning out every cabinet, drawer, and closet in our apartment (although, I still have 1/4 to go). Even though I'm not quite finished, I feel rejuvenated - it's amazing what a little spring cleaning can do for your soul and sanity. Have you begun the spring cleaning process? I highly recommend it!

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Bunnie Bee Jewelry said...

I love the intense cleaning out of the closet. I do it twice a month. its a must!!!!
Bunnie Bee Jewelry Blog

3/21/2011  
Blogger Brittany H. said...

This is how I like my house to be. It's got to be easy to wipe down, and I don't like clutter.

I cleaned out my three closets a few months ago, and it was such a relief!

Happy day!
www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

3/21/2011  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

so what i want to do this weekend! You want what I pull from my closet?! ;)

3/21/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Im so not good at spring cleaning, would be nice though!
Love this pic, the cabinet is amazing!

3/21/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all about cleaning out clutter right now. We don't use half the stuff we have. I say, give it to someone who needs it and/or to charity. Live clutter free!!!

3/21/2011  
Blogger ❤ Meghan said...

I did my spring cleaning this weekend, too! I did the same thing you did: wiped out every drawer, cabinet and closet, and reorganized from scratch. I opened all the windows to let the fresh air flood my apartment. It feels so good to start the week (and the spring season!) with a well organized home.

3/21/2011  
Blogger travelkate said...

There is something so cathartic about cleaning out spaces and de-cluttering, I am inspired :)

3/21/2011  
Blogger Amber's Notebook said...

looks amazing. Spring cleaning is the best feeling!!
Amber's Notebook

3/21/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit neurotic and I get rid of things monthly..

3/21/2011  
Blogger Kate said...

I started the intense Spring cleaning this weekend too. While it's a slow process, I'm excited to know that everything will soon be neat and organized. However, definitely not as nice and neat as yours!

Oxfords and Commas

3/21/2011  
Blogger alice said...

AHH spring cleaning! I think I'll start kicking up the dust this weekend.

A wonderful time of year!

3/21/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

I have yet to start my own spring cleaning, but boy does it make me feel great! I feel ready to conquer the world when I'm newly organized :)

xoxo
Christine
www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

3/21/2011  
Blogger Beate said...

oh!! Me love

3/22/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home