4.07.2011

casual weekend date

This weekend Eric and I will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. Time flies! It feels like just a few months ago we were packing up the car and heading to Yountville.

Since it creeped up on us , we're having a low-key date up in Yountville to have lunch at Bottega. My mouth is watering just thinking about their ricotta gnocchi - YUM. I started dreaming up what to wear on our date and this seemed like the perfect ensemble - bright blue dress, a casual pump and of course girly nails.

Now if only this dress could appear in my closet . . .

Images: living room Lonny, Steven Alan Dress, Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch, Chanel Orange Fizz Nail Polish, Philippe Audibert Sienna Gold-plated Cuff, Zara Heels

Labels: , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That dress is pretty special, well, it's a pretty special day coming up! Enjoy celebrating this weekend, hun!

4/07/2011  
Anonymous meenal @ maison marigold said...

thats a lovely ensemble..all of it! have a beautiful, memorable day! xx meenal

4/07/2011  
Anonymous Tine said...

Love the clutch!!

4/07/2011  
Blogger Casa Très Chic said...

Love everything in this gorgeous post.
Hugs
Tereza

4/07/2011  
Blogger Christina said...

I am in love with this set. The gorgeous blue, which would be so well complimented by that orange fizz nail polish and those gold and brown accessories. I also just love the painting in that interior shot. Also am a hug fan of gnocchi! Enjoy your date. Congrats!

4/07/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great color palette here! I love the blue dress with the brown shoes, just gorgeous for spring!

4/07/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth I Ruffled Rose said...

Very cute ideas! I love the royal blue/brown combo.

4/07/2011  
Blogger Tobe | BIA said...

love everything about this look! great collection.

happy anniversary to you!

4/07/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

exciting! the dress is beautiful! and I posted about the clutch today too :)

4/07/2011  
Blogger Kristin Kerr said...

That electric blue dress is beautiful! I just bought those Zara heels last weekend...they go with everything :)

4/07/2011  
Blogger travelkate said...

So adorable, especially love those shoes!

4/07/2011  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love this fun look. I'm also lusting after one of those Clare Vivier clutches!

4/07/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

Awww going back to Yountville for the 1 year! I love this look Caitlin... you need that dress! :)

4/07/2011  
Blogger Kim said...

love this set...that dress would look great on you!

4/07/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Congratulations on your anniversary! Enjoy Yountville, gorgeous!

- Diana
@DianaChristina7
ilovebrunchandboots.org

4/07/2011  
Blogger Marie said...

Perfect outfit! And happy anniversary :)
xoxo Marie

4/07/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy anniversary to you and your husband!

4/07/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

that Chanel color is perfectly spring :)

4/07/2011  
Anonymous Elizabeth - So Much to Smile About said...

That dress is fantastic! Also loving the orange nail polish - a perfect match! Congrats on the anniversary!

4/10/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home