a pop of color: NEON
Alright, I've got yet another Clare Vivier crush - seriously how does she do it? Last week it was the poppy red foldover clutch and this week it is the La Pochette that's in neon. I have a feeling there are some readers that are going to fall head over heels for this burst of bright color! I'm definitely a fan of this simple yet striking pouch - it's a perfect place to keep important treasures.Let it be known, I now check her site multiple times a week for the new “it” handbag.
Images: Clare Vivier
Labels: A Pop of Color, fashion, handbag


16 Comments:
very cool!! what a lovely way to add a dash of neon without going overboard..i'm totally loving it!hope you had a memorable weekend,caitlin ..have a lovely day..do visit my blog when you have a moment! xx meenal
Awww I want it so bad!
blue and pink's my fav!
nora
www.norachou.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/norachou
We might just have to start doing the same. These are fabulous!
I LOVE these! I am all about the neon.
I am loving. LOVING the neon trend. These clutches are the perfect way to add a little pop to an outfit without being overwhelmed by it.
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr
these clutches are FABULOUS! thank you for sharing!
I must buy one now!!
xx
Oh wow, they're so pretty!
Caitlin, I have my eye on this one too! In pink ;) I posted these to the GG tumblr yesterday!
I.DIE! You take the blue and I'll take the pink?! ;)
Love! The burst of hot pink is so 'spring-y'! Thanks for sharing!
http://sprinkledwlove.com/
"It" bags! I'm heading over there right now! Thanks for sharing Clare Vivier with us!
Oh I've been wanting a clutch with just the right bright pink pop!! This one is divine! Thank you for sharing!!
xo www.RavingFashionista.com
LOVE THIS!!! and i rarely ever use all caps ;)
I love-love neon and this is so so cute!
P.S. Thanks for linking my blog on yours! I'm honored! : ) xoxo
i can't believe i am saying this - but i want it in PINK!!! wow
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home