5.06.2011

it's friday!

Happy weekend! We're heading to Portland tonight for a wedding weekend and of course to celebrate Mother's Day. It'll be a busy little weekend with these festivities, but with a lot of rain in the forecast it's the perfect time to cozy up at home and spend some quality time with my mom. I'm lucky to have an amazingly supportive, kind and generous mom. She's always there for me at every fork in the road and continually encourages me to do what I love. I'm incredibly blessed!

I hope all of you have a lovely weekend cherishing the woman that have been so influential in your lives. Mother's have the hardest job in the world, make sure yours gets some loves on Sunday.

xoxo,
Caitlin

*photo: my lovely Mom!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

What a fabulous photo! The bunting in the background and the gorgeous fruit and veggie colors make this photo SO pretty-- I bet you love it! What a cute mama!

abodelove.blogspot.com

5/06/2011  
Blogger Mrs. C said...

Beautiful photo! Happy travels! Check out my jewelry giveaway!

Www.mrscapretta.com

5/06/2011  
Blogger Christina said...

She looks so stylish too. Is that a midi length skirt?

5/06/2011  
Anonymous Patricia said...

OMG so cute!!! And I must say, you DO have a fabulous mama :)
xo,
Aunt Pat

5/06/2011  
Blogger Daniella said...

Aw, very cute picture! Have a great weekend Caitlin, and Happy Mother's Day to your Mom! :)

5/06/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

Where on earth did you get that photo from??? That was the summer I left for Switzerland! Oh my many years in between have passed from that photo!!!

5/06/2011  
Blogger Chelsea said...

happy mother's day to your mom! hope you have a great weekend!

5/06/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

Love this photo of your momma!! Does she have blonde or redish hair? So pretty!

5/09/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home