5.01.2011

happy may day!

Today brings back so many incredible memories of when I was a little girl. I used to bundle little bouquets of flowers together for our friends and neighbors - going door to door delivering them. Flowers have a special place in my heart. They bring so much joy, happiness and life into a room. So, be sure to pop on over to your local grocery store or flower shop from some lovely blooms. Have a wonderful May day lovelies!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Pai said...

This just convinced me to spring for the bouquet of pink calla lilies I've been eyeing. Happy May!

5/01/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Happy May Day, Caitlin!

5/01/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy May Day! A special day for me as well... my Swedish grandmother taught us the traditions of May Day from the Old Country, so it is dear to my heart!

5/01/2011  
Blogger Alice Olive said...

This is a lovely way to start my day! A beautiful image and beautiful sentiments.

5/02/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home