4.19.2011

kitchen envy

Do you ever dream of having sky high ceilings? Well, feast your eyes on this beauty . . .
When I came across this stunning kitchen over on Delight by Design I was in awe - the ceiling, the stone, the cleans lines and of course a touch of rustic are all ideal elements I look for in a kitchen. It's the perfect mix of old and new. What do you look for in a kitchen?

Images: Nuevo Estilo

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Laura Nelson said...

oh man! I love the exposed beams and stone wall!

4/19/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

Sending these images to my parents asap!! ;) Love high ceilings... one day!

4/19/2011  
Blogger Tari said...

Future kitchen! Lol

4/19/2011  
Blogger rooth said...

Strangely, this kitchen makes me want to disco

4/19/2011  
Blogger hetepheres said...

Best combination - wood, stone and concrete. Best ever!!!!!!

Greets from Poland

4/19/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Yep, alllllll the time!

4/20/2011  
Blogger Brandi said...

I would love a kitchen with high ceilings but more importantly, I need some good counter space, at least two ovens, an awesome spacious refrigerator, a farmhouse sink, and lots of storage space and seating space. For me, the kitchen is the heart of the home and where I end up spending a lot of time.

4/20/2011  
Anonymous kasey said...

kitchen envy is right!! this kitchen is fantastic. i love rustic pieces!!

4/20/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

I love the combination of rustic and new. My dream kitchen would be very spacious, very bright, beams, white walls and one wall with exposed brick. It's always been my favourite place in a home, the one I always inspect first when I visit. ;)

4/20/2011  
Blogger KC said...

i definitely pinned these images as well! i think my fave element is the disco ball...so unexpected and cheeky!

4/20/2011  
Blogger lost + found said...

love the combination of concrete and wood!

4/20/2011  
Anonymous Angela said...

Hello lovely! That pendant makes the room- it's all about the unexpected touches.

4/21/2011  
Blogger alice said...

this makes me want to leave nyc behind and head for the west coast!! ohhh to have a spacious kitchen

4/21/2011  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Oh my. I adore this kitchen! Every inch of the space is perfect...

4/22/2011  
Blogger peggy | bluepoolroad said...

absolutely gorgeous. i could spend all day in that kitchen...

4/26/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home