4.15.2011

TGIF!

This morning I had the pleasure of waking up as the sun was just rising in order to make a small trip to the flower market. It's always hard to force yourself out of a cozy bed that early, but when fresh blooms are awaiting you it's completely worth it. As I walked into the flower building the air transitioned into a scent I didn't think existed. It was heavenly. There were flowers of every kind in bloom and when I finally hunted down my coveted dogwood, lilac and ranunculus I was a happy camper, ready to take on a Friday filled with work.

Spring has finally arrived and I'm ready to spend some quality time at home enjoying the all of my fresh blooms.

Hope all of you have a lovely weekend ahead of you and if you pass a flower stand, be sure to pick up something special for yourself. All of us deserve a little something after a long week of work.

xx, Caitlin

PS. Don't forget, it's the last day to enter the Lo & Sons handbag giveaway! Be sure to enter before midnight tonight. I'll be announcing the winner on Monday.

Photo: Blueprint magazine via Dress, Design & Decor

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger domliveblog.com said...

Where is the flower market in SF? Sounds amazing!

4/15/2011  
Blogger Hena Tayeb said...

Ah what a lovely room. I love the chairs

4/15/2011  
Anonymous Tamara, Bella Boho said...

Man what I wouldn't give for a flower market in Denver! Definitely one of the perks of residing in Cali...

4/15/2011  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Where is this wonderful flower market in SF???

4/15/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

The flower mart in SF is on 548 5th Street - after 10am it's open to the public!

4/15/2011  
Anonymous simplygrove said...

That is one of my favorite rooms!! Happy Friday Friend:):):):):):)

4/15/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home