4.22.2011

happy friday!

With Easter right around the corner I'm ready to kick up my feet this afternoon and enjoy getting off work a little bit early. Sometimes a few extra hours to run around the city with no schedule is a blessing - I'll be able to enjoy popping into my favorite consignment shops, grab a late afternoon tea with girlfriends and finally get my hair trimmed.

What are all of you up to this holiday weekend? Hope all of you have a wonderful Easter filled with family, yummy treats and hopefully a bit of sunshine.

xx, Caitlin

Images: 1. Crush Cul de Sac 2. photography Ellen Silverman 3. photography by natalie hunfalvay

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger travelkate said...

Sounds lovely! Have a great weekend!

4/22/2011  
Blogger christine donee said...

shopping, delicious meals with friends, sunny weather? all sounds good to me!

4/22/2011  
Anonymous Tine said...

Sounds perfect! Happy Easter!

4/22/2011  
Blogger Elise / Pennyweight said...

Ohhhh my goodness.... that DRESS!! Have a lovely Easter!

4/23/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely post! love the colors! xo
www.studyingwithstilettos.blogspot.com

4/23/2011  
Blogger Nimue said...

love that dress!! just found your blog and I think I'm gonna stick around for a while ;)

4/25/2011  
Anonymous wall art said...

What a great post, love the pictures!

11/22/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home