6.16.2011

pure happiness . . .


Love these sisters laid back and effortless style - it's something I try to achieve every day. You can definitely get a sense of each sisters distinct style. The fact that they are wearing similar style sweaters (not in color of course), yet they dress completely different is something I enjoy seeing with siblings. Each evoke a wonderful sense of style.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

They are super cute, and yes, their relaxed style is lovely and appears effortless.

6/16/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I had to pin it yesterday and keep coming back to them, so cute!!

6/16/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

me encanta, i like it!!!

6/16/2011  
Blogger la la Lovely said...

So beautiful. Nothing better than sisters + stylish ones at that.
xoxo Trina

6/16/2011  
Anonymous Molly said...

love this look - chunky loose sweaters and breezy short skirts. i think sister sally and i need to copy this chic sisters!

6/16/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

so cute! i love the knit sweaters with the skirts! simple yet so chic!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

6/16/2011  
Blogger Sarah @ Designs Good said...

They are lovely!

6/16/2011  
Blogger www.StarHughes.com said...

I love their styles! So cute and so different too!
Star Hughes Living

6/16/2011  
Blogger Casa Très Chic said...

They are beautiful and stylish.
Big hugs from Brasil
Tereza

6/16/2011  
Blogger Caroline said...

They are both so beautiful! I love both of their distinct style. I hope one day my sister and I can appear as stylish :)

6/16/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home