6.06.2011

a hint of inspiration . . .

After a weekend filled with a jaunt over to Marin for a little shopping date with a girlfriend and spent some much needed quality time at home before a busy week ahead. This week I'm inspired by layered bracelets and khaki trenches; fresh cut flowers and stacks of old magazines; inspiration boards place in beautiful workspaces. What's inspiring you this monday morning?

Have a lovely week everyone - hope it's off to a fantastic start!

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Global Atelier said...

I would love a link bracelet she is wearing. Anyone have an idea of where I could find one? Amazing images!!!

6/06/2011  
Blogger Sarah @ Designs Good said...

I'm inspired by your lovely blog!

6/06/2011  
Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

love all of this photos!! glad you had a fabulous weekend!

xx

6/06/2011  
Blogger Allison {Live Love Small} said...

love those bracelets!

6/06/2011  
Blogger www.StarHughes.com said...

Love all these pictures!!! Especially the vision boards. So beautiful!
Star Hughes Living

6/06/2011  
Blogger Jess @ polka dots, Paris and paint said...

I love inspiration boards as well and I'm always trying to find organized ways to contain my (ahem.) inspiration so that it doesn't just look like clutter!

6/06/2011  
Blogger Taylor said...

I love these sleevless trenchs...I think I am going to hunt an old one down at a thrift shop to make! And the stacks of magazines are always a great addition!

PS- Thanks for the Viceroy tip last night, I think I have just about determined WE WILL be there!

xo-Taylor
http://www.curlyinthecity.com/

6/07/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home