6.19.2011

snapshots: tennessee valley

I spent this past Saturday afternoon in Marin hiking in Tennessee Valley. It instantly put my mind at ease - there is nothing like being surrounded by nature. This walk in particular is one of my favorites because when you turn that last corner and see the big ocean in front of you it feels like there is no other place on earth like it.

*Photos by Caitlin Flemming

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Elise / Pennyweight said...

i got all excited thinking you were IN tennessee - ha! ;) looks beautiful... but come visit nashville soon!

6/19/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Oh my. I could so do with some countryside time right now. Just BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing with us, Caitlin!

6/20/2011  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love hiking in Marin. It's so beautiful and peaceful - hard to imagine a major urban area is just a few minutes away.

6/20/2011  
Blogger la la Lovely said...

Unbelievably gorgeous, wow. Sure beats my views of corn fields - ha! Have a beautiful week! xo

6/20/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

So beautiful! :)

6/20/2011  
Blogger Mrs. C said...

Could these photos be any more beautiful?


www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

6/20/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

It was such a perfect weekend for a hike! Fingers crossed this weather stays as long as possible!

6/20/2011  
Blogger KC said...

How beautiful! I'm definitely going to have to check it out...I LOVE hiking in Marin!

6/20/2011  
Blogger anna said...

great photos, c!! so glad you were able to squeeze in a relaxing weekend. big love from arkansas- anna xo

6/22/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home