7.22.2011

TGIF!

It's been quite a busy week - with events, deadlines and ending it on a high note yesterday with the amazing Glitter Guide feature. Thank you all for your support, you all made me smile from ear to ear with your sweet words.

This weekend I'll be continuing my summer tradition of turning my computer off and slowing down. I've got no plans for Saturday, which I'm so excited about, so the sky is the limit - I'm going to test out some new recipes and finally finish the book I've been reading. Then on Sunday I'm heading over the beautiful bay to Marin to spend the day lounging by my friends pool - talk about pure bliss.

I hope all of you have a lovely weekend ahead of you! See you back here on Monday.

xx,
Caitlin

Photos: 1 Domino 2. The Kitchn 3 + 4. wit + delight

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love these shots, nice little selections :)

7/22/2011  
Blogger Stephanie said...

TGIF indeed! Sounds like you'll have plenty of time to relax this weekend. I'm trying to talk the boyfriend into going for a hike in Marin this weekend. We'll see how that goes. :)

7/22/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Nicole - I'm in love with the shorts. I'll be hunting some down this weekend for my trip to nyc.

Stephanie - You've got to convince him! It's going to be at least 10 degrees warmer over in Marin. Let me know if you go!

7/22/2011  
Blogger KimChicSisters said...

love that chair!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/golden-summer-days.html

7/22/2011  
Blogger Savvy in San Francisco said...

It was great meeting you yesterday at P&C's anniversary party. We always find ourselves heading up to Marin or Sonoma to enjoy the sun and escape the fog! Have a great weekend!

7/22/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, have a great weekend! By the way, the pictures are lovely!

7/23/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I had a lovely open Saturday, too! I made a cushion cover and I'm now going to finish my book. I could SO do with a pool day. Shall I jump on a flight?! ;) xo

7/23/2011  
Blogger CAMILLE STYLES said...

Suddenly craving an over-easy egg, thanks to that gorgeous pic. Hope your weekend is lovely and full of laughter and relaxing moments! xo

7/24/2011  
Blogger Tamara said...

Perfect weekend low ponytail.

7/24/2011  
Blogger Mauimandy@The Grains of Paradise said...

Love the food shots! They look so delicious!

7/25/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home