8.30.2011

chair: which one do you adore?

All of us have that favorite chair in our home - whether it's in your living room, bedroom or a small special nook. It's a place where you can do anything you want; read, chat with a friend on the phone or drink a warm cup of tea and relax. Chairs come in all shapes and sizes, so what style chair do you adore?

On another note, each week I create this series and I'd love to hear from you - what rooms or areas of rooms would you like to see featured in the next few weeks?

Photos: 1. Brian Park Photography 2. etc 3. unknown 4. Thibaut Design 5. here 6. Design*Sponge

Labels: , , , , ,

24 Comments:

Blogger Park Interiors said...

These photos are amazing! I adore all of them

8/30/2011  
Blogger Daniella said...

Ooh the third one has always been favourite, but i'm loving number one too!

8/30/2011  
Blogger KSK said...

#4 - looks goods and really comfortable!

8/30/2011  
Anonymous Anna said...

Black Eames lounge chair!
It's so inviting, and yet simple.

8/30/2011  
Blogger JenLynn said...

I'm partial to the Eames Lounge. I have one at my apartment and it is the perfect spot to curl up with a book and a cup of tea.

8/30/2011  
Blogger Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Love all of them really but if I had to pick one I really like number four.... I like the entire room from the chair to the Moorish wallpaper to the colour palette...

8/30/2011  
Blogger Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving said...

Ooo, what a toss up. I'm torn between 2, 3, and 5. I love a good Eames chair.

8/30/2011  
Blogger samantha ramage said...

i like room number 3 best, but probably would feel cozier in chair # 4!

xo
sami

8/30/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love #3! I like a good lounge chair and this chair looks like one I would have no problem reading and napping in. xo

8/30/2011  
Blogger Chaos Tamer said...

Having an Eames Lounge chair in my home is a goal of mine, I love them so!

8/30/2011  
Blogger e. mes bijoux said...

the second one!! because it seems so modern and comfortable even altough it is so old design. It shows that classics are forever!
have a nice week!
e.

8/30/2011  
Blogger Bridget said...

Number 2 gets me every time. That said though, number 4 looks so inviting!

http://i-should-coco.blogspot.com

8/30/2011  
Anonymous heidi said...

ooh, 1, 4 and most definitely #2. That eames lounger is on our must have (one day) list!

8/30/2011  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Love #3! Looks so cozy. And I love how bright everything is!

I have bookshelves on the brain right now. Would also love to see offices/desks!

8/30/2011  
Blogger TreeTopVistas said...

I love chair option #1. The view doesn't hurt it's case either haha.

8/30/2011  
Blogger M.R. said...

i love #3!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

8/30/2011  
Blogger jen leitzell said...

Number 3...in a nice caramel leather!

8/30/2011  
Blogger Brook said...

Number one. Love the others and have coveted for years #2 and #5 but I own the first and now have incentive to redo in white. Thanks for tip.

8/30/2011  
Blogger Elise / Pennyweight said...

two! love it... so cozy yet chic.

8/31/2011  
Blogger Savvy in San Francisco said...

I love number four! Looks so cushy and cozy but still modern.

8/31/2011  
Anonymous joanna of sbp said...

ohhh that is hard! I think 1 and 6 are my faves!

8/31/2011  
Blogger The Golden Girls said...

From the amazing joes wood floors to Pinterest...gotta love it! Pinterest is such a fun new way to explore images!! Wonderful post!
Xx
Golden White Decor

9/01/2011  
Anonymous SarahW said...

One for great style, and two for comfort. But they're all great!

9/02/2011  
Blogger ECLECchic said...

One, two, five,.... are all fabulous

9/07/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home