9.09.2011

it's friday + link love!

Yet another week comes to a close - I can't believe next week is mid-September (time sure is flying). This weekend I'll be celebrating a bestie's birthday, taking Erin to her very first Giants game and spending Sunday getting coffee with a dear friend that I haven't seen in ages. After that I'll be hanging out at home packing for Palm Springs. I'm counting down the days until I'm on the plane to warm weather and sunshine.

Before all of you head off to enjoy your weekends, be sure to check out these links:

* If you're in Dallas, be sure to stop by the Pretty Mommy pop-up shop tonight at Little Bean, which is hosted by the ever so lovely Joslyn.

* And if you live in SF, be sure to check out this show at La Boutique tonight!

* We often don't talk about what we do outside of the blogosphere. Jessica's journey is utterly inspiring . . .

* One of my favorite series featured one of my favorites this week . . .

* I've been coveting orange nails for awhile and after this post I'm thinking it's a must for Palm Springs.

* This summer I went out of my element and bought a poppy clutch . . . I'm loving these pops of poppy!

Whether you’re gallivanting around NYFW or staying close to home - I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend!

xx, Caitlin

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger L.A. in the bay said...

hi there!
Were you at FNO in SF last night?

~Lauren

9/09/2011  
Blogger carrie {steinbeck says} said...

Love the quote! Happy Friday!

9/09/2011  
Blogger rooth said...

Oooh, that orange is FABULOUS. Have a fantastic weekend.

9/09/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you so much for including my post in here. Was nice to open up the discussion a bit! xo

9/12/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home