a brand new week . . .
After an incredible Saturday photographing our apartment the rest of the weekend was all about enjoying some time at home due to the rainy weather. It was delightful.A few things inspiring me this week - the first issue of Kinfolk was the perfect read before Thanksgiving, blooms for the house (anemones and paper whites), and lastly a trip to Heath Ceramics to pick up a few presents and some dish ware for the apartment.
I hope all of you have a lovely week ahead whether you're prepping for Thanksgiving, traveling to visit family or staying close to home. I can't wait for the holiday weekend - it's going to be so fun!
Cheers to a wonderful short week of work!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
Labels: a brand new week, blooms, flowers, heath ceramics, monday


7 Comments:
Lovely image!
Have a beautiful week.
Smile loads.
xx
I can't wait for the weekend too! I hope you have a wonderful week. :)
So pretty! I love paperwhites...just stocked up on a bunch of bulbs that I need to plant this week!
Beautiful! Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. xx
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com
I LOVE, love, love paperwites! I can't wait for Sally and I to get some for our apartment... they smell beyond amazing!
Hope you have a great week!
xx
.M
Love how you style these posts. I'd like to read a copy of Kinfolk because their blog is beautiful! xo
Thanks to you, I have a long list of new magazines to check out! I really admire the tableaux you put together for this series.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home