1.23.2012

a brand new week . . .

Morning! Rested and refreshed after a whirlwind week attending Alt Summit, it was wonderful coming home and waking up early to this feature in the San Francisco Chronicle. I was shocked at how large the feature ended up being in print (check out the online version here). I'm incredibly happy with the entire piece and all of your sweet and supportive comments on twitter, Facebook and instagram. It made my heart sing. Thank you friends!

This week I'm definitely starting it off with a skip in my step. Hope all of you have a lovely week ahead!

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Terry Merrell said...

Well look at that! Congratulations! That is a great way to start off the week.

1/23/2012  
Anonymous Chelsea said...

It was great getting to meet you at Alt. Congrats on your piece!

1/23/2012  
Blogger CAMILLE STYLES said...

So excited about this piece C - it is fantastic!! Can't wait to find the whole thing online so I can read it in its entirety!

1/23/2012  
Blogger genevieve said...

Congratulations!! So exciting :) Also, I loved going through your twitter feed with all your tips and tricks from Alt. Good stuff! xx

1/23/2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations friend! Wish I was in SF, so I could pick up a copy...Happy Monday!

1/23/2012  
Blogger Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Congratulations on your feature! Well deserved. I follow you on twitter and your tips last week were much appreciated! I hope you have another great week!

1/23/2012  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

What fun! Congratulations!

1/23/2012  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

Huge congrats to you missy (such a cute photo also) - sending you a big hug from NY! x

1/23/2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! I was so excited to see it in this mornings paper!

1/23/2012  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

congrats, so exciting!!

1/23/2012  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loved following all your experiences in Alt! Have a fab week! xx

1/23/2012  
Blogger With Style and Grace said...

You look stunning and I'm so so proud of you!!

1/23/2012  
Anonymous Bettina said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you, the Chronicle is such a large newspaper!

1/23/2012  
Anonymous Lauren said...

Congrats! What an exciting thing to happen on a Monday! Keep up the inspiring work.

1/23/2012  
Blogger Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

wow, congrats!

1/23/2012  
Blogger Hannah Maple said...

A BIG congrats on the feature! A well-deserved feat :)

1/24/2012  
Blogger That's Not My Age said...

Congratulations - what a lovely photo!

1/24/2012  
Anonymous The Vintique Object said...

It was so much fun to open the paper this weekend and see you standing there taking up half the page!
Camille

1/24/2012  
Anonymous So Haute said...

Congrats Caitlin!! xox

1/26/2012  
Anonymous joanna of sbp said...

oh congrats! that is so fun. I am heading over to read it now. xx

1/26/2012  
Blogger Sarah @ Designs Good said...

Congratulations (and cute shoes)!

1/27/2012  
Blogger ephemerette said...

Congratulations, what a fab article!

1/28/2012  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Such great news, Caitlin! Congratulations on the fabulous feature :)

1/29/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home