kitchen envy . . .
Why hello there clean, crisp, minimalist kitchen. So nice of you to grace us with your presence. You are just lovely in every way. From your all white walls to your dream-worthy stove. From the moment I laid eyes on you on Simply Grove I haven't been able to get you out of my mind.
Just another image to archive into my kitchen folder . . .
Images from Simply Grove via Red Online
Just another image to archive into my kitchen folder . . .
Images from Simply Grove via Red Online
Labels: kitchen, kitchen envy



8 Comments:
So amazing!! Love the oven and the chic dishes!
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
The colour scheme of the bowls/dishes etc is so elegant and crisp. So jealous. What I wouldnt give to cook in this kitchen.
Love the rustic dining table in contrast to all this white goodness. I could cook here fo sho!
i love the contrast in this image. its a gorgeous kitchen.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweeteststrawberry
The dining table is perfect! :D
I've got alot of envy for this kitchen! beautifully simple and white with touch of timber for warmth, lovely! happy weekend,
x kat
Oh my... This is so wonderful. *inspiration folder!*
Isn't that white sleek cabinetry-rustic rough table just amazing?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home