happy (celebrating) weekend!
As you head into the weekend here are a few favorites
I’ve loved reading this week.
- A trip to Bi-Rite Creamery.
- Currently coveting all these shoes.
- Love this “borrowed from the boy” look.
- Can’t get over these black and white photos.
- Nursery inspiration that a dear friend is pulling together for her little one.
- And lastly, I love how small this world sometimes is –
here is a great example.
A big thanks to all of my May sponsors – Mill & Bird,
Ruby Lane, Storkie, Pretty Mommy, and Bae Home (one of my favorite SF stores).
Each of these sponsors helps support Sacramento Street and I wouldn’t be able
to do it without their support.
And with that I’ll see all of you back here on Tuesday.
Have a lovely long weekend friends!
xx, Caitlin
Photo by Sami Drasin




3 Comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like a fabulous weekend of celebrations. Enjoy every moment, friend!
xo . trina
Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope you have a great birthday!
happy bday!!! xoxo
love that first photo;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home