four favorites + a giveaway!
June is a month filled with traveling. Because of that I thought I'd share my four essentials for traveling. Most important - my Lo & Sons O.G. tote. I'm not kidding when I say it comes with me on every single trip. I tried to use another tote once and it ended badly - my things were disorganized and I couldn't find my stuff. Luckily this post comes with a giveaway! One reader will win an O.G. tote – that’s right friends. At the end of the post I'll tell you how to enter.
1. A Lo & Sons O.G. tote to keep me organized.
2. Rodin Hand Crema that I can't leave without.
3. A fun scarf for chilly airplane rides.
4. Chic sunglasses.
Now here's how you enter the giveaway:
• Head over to Lo & Sons twitter account and show them some love.
• Leave a comment below about which color bag you'd adore to have for your summer traveling.
A lucky winner will be chosen next Tuesday (ending at midnight PST). Please be sure to leave your email address if you don't have it in your blogger profile.
But there is more! Lo & Sons is currently having a 25% off sale right now, so be sure to take advantage of it.
Good luck to all of you!
1. A Lo & Sons O.G. tote to keep me organized.
2. Rodin Hand Crema that I can't leave without.
3. A fun scarf for chilly airplane rides.
4. Chic sunglasses.
Now here's how you enter the giveaway:
• Head over to Lo & Sons twitter account and show them some love.
• Leave a comment below about which color bag you'd adore to have for your summer traveling.
A lucky winner will be chosen next Tuesday (ending at midnight PST). Please be sure to leave your email address if you don't have it in your blogger profile.
But there is more! Lo & Sons is currently having a 25% off sale right now, so be sure to take advantage of it.
Good luck to all of you!
Labels: four favorites, giveaway



180 Comments:
I would love the hot pink tote! Thanks for a great giveaway.
Yay.. I love the Royal Blue! and the Red! ok and all of the colors :)
Thank you!
The blue tote looks great but I think I would play it safe and classic with the black one.
Is it boring if I say black?! I am an dire need of a good weekend bag, it's one of those things I keep meaning to buy but never do!
What an awesome giveaway - I think we have similar style because I love everything ;)
Off to tweet now!
Kirby
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com
I gave them some twitter <3 from @ceperk and I LOVE the Raspberry color :) Courtney.e.perkins07@gmail.com
Kind of obsessed with that blue color, just gorgeous! Hope I win!
Shannon
That black travel tote is fantastic!
I love love Lo & Sons but haven't been able to spring for a bag yet since I just graduated (post-grad life & finances- womp!). I'm hoping to take day trips to explore outside of the city this summer and it would be great to have a bag that fits everything I need! I'm also going back home for my dad's wedding and this would be perfect for the trip.
I love the black with lavender lining. Business on the outside, party on the inside!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Viveca
vivecatress@gmail.com
I love L&S! I carry one of their laptop bags to work everyday! I would love to have a weekend bag in any color!
Love that scarf, too!
Any of the colors would be awesome but I really love the blue that you have pictured!
This comment has been removed by the author.
My current carry-on has no pockets so everything I take ends up jumbled together after takeoff. I adore the Lo & Sons products and while I like all the colors, but I'd love to bop around town (and jet-set around the world - in my dreams) with this bright blue bag.
Eep I realized I did it wrong in my initial comment, I'm so sorry! I love the blue and the pink, it's so hard to choose!
I'm loving the hot pink, but I'd probably go with a classic espresso!
http://www.thefrenchtoast.net
for me it's a toss up between the espresso and the black OG! Awesome giveaway - thanks Caitlin!
that royal blue bag is everything!
Fabulous giveaway! I love the one in espresso! I am now following Lo & Sons on Twitter (@mixandchic)!
P/S: I am hosting a giveaway too. So come by and enter my current giveaway for a chance to win a designer pillow ($65 gift cert) if you like!
http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/06/giveaway-65-gift-certificate-by-pillows.html
Jessie
www.mixandchic.com
I love the raspberry bag! I would love to win this! Thanks!
I am loving the overnight bag in raspberry - such a bright color for summer! :)
Lynzy
following on twitter!
The raspberry pink is amazing! SO cute!
courtney.allisunfair (at) yahoo (dot) com
The Lo and Sons products have been on my lovelist for a LONG time. I am actually moving to Europe for grad school and of course will be traveling so it would be perfect. I also follow Lo&Sons [since the beginning of time]. I would have to pick the crimson red! Thanks so much for a wonderful giveaway!
The army green would be my top pick!
This would be the perfect bag to take with me on my upcomoing trips to Orlando and D.C. on business. I wouldn't pass on a rasberry one! :) So cute!
Oooo...I love the overnight in espresso. If I win, could it be overnighted before I leave for New York on Monday night? :-) It's my annual no-husband/no-kiddo trip and I am so excited!
Hot pink for sure!
Thanks for the chance.
LOVE the army green with the gold hardware! Perfect for my upcoming honeymoon travels!
i think the raspberry would be perfect for summer trips! love it!
I've been admiring these bags for a while! Love it in black.
brickzin.aub(at)gmail.com
thanks for this giveaway!
This giveaway is perfect for a girl on the go like me! I would choose the olive OG bag for office to gym. The olive color would hide dirt and wipe clean. Thanks, Taylor
Definitely black - only because of that beautiful lavender lining
It's a tough one between the red and the blue. I think Lo and Sons is an awesome company, great giveaway!
I love the OG in blue! So bright and summery.
OMG....blue all the way. So beautiful!
I'm too organized and love traveling too much to not have this bag in my life. I've wanted it since I first found Lo & Sons a year ago. Red to match my luggage or classic black because it's always right :)
- Katy
@KatyVaninger
(un)fortunately I have to travel for work all summer, but a bright pink OG bag would at least make my treks through the airport a lot brighter ... and maybe I'll even feel like I'm going on vacation :)
I absolutely love my Lo & Sons mott bag - it's been a wonderful travel companion and I know that the OG would be the perfect addition - pick me pick me!
I would love to win the Lo & Sons tote bag in raspberry!!! my email address is iamrwood@gmail.com
I've been dying for a bag like this. I love the bright ones but for practicality I'd probably go with the Army Green.
This has been on my wish list for a while now! What a great bag! I'm a neutral kinda girl so the black for me, or I might spice it up a bit with the espresso :)
i love neutral colors, so my favorite color is the army green.
thanks for the giveaway.
k_rampersad03(at)yahoo(d0t)com
The black bag is sooo classy! plevanoff@wowway.com
OMG! Overnigh & Medium gym bag...
so versatile...
www.azrakunworld.com
azrakun@gmail.com
I love the cobalt! So gorgeous! (Although the espresso is a close second.)
juliasea.tumblr.com
@juliasea
I would love one of these totes in crimson red!
Love love love this tote! So practical!! I like black because it will go with anything!
I would love the army green so every vacation feels like an adventure!
ritchie.eleanor@gmail.com
OMG the Royal Blue one is hands down my favorite! Thanks for the chance to win =)
clee021@yahoo.com
HI, I would love the black travel tote. It looks amazing!
I think pink!! I've seen these totes before and coveted them from afar......
Love the hot pink! I've been wanting one of those for forever. hello [at] elembee [dot] com
I would LOVE that Espresso colored tote. It's fabulous! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
I gave them a twitter shout out, and my email is valeriekalexander@gmail.com
Wow! Hard to decide on a color but the espresso is insanely gorgeous! Gave them some twitter love as well. Thanks for the giveaway.
Amanda
Such a great bag! I would love a black OG bag!
The hot pink would be fun...or the army green...or black...they all look fantastic! Thanks for the wonderful give-away!
How cool, that would be wonderful, thank you so much, I think it's the espresso for me, should I be so lucky :D my email is katemac69@yahoo.com
Dying for the army green color. LOVE them.
justbblog@gmail.com xo B
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clearly pink! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love the red or the blue--a pop of color but still classic!
The royal blue would be my pick! Such a great giveaway.
Either the espresso or black with lavender lining.
I've been eyeing one of these bags, I love the hot pink!
I love that blue bag! I'd just have to go with that one :)
what do you know, i just came back from a trip wishing i had a bag like this...and Lo&Sons?! even better, this is an amazing opportunity! i would love the espresso bag! just in case, my email is lmlynch2 at gmail dot com and twitter is @curliecue15!
I love the blue one!
krista.e.taylor@gmail.com
I love the Royal Blue! wynnesome@gmail.com
Red. Always red.
Definitely need the O.G. tote for traveling in classic black! Great giveaway:)
alh2313@yahoo.com
The royal blue would be perfect. Bright, fun, won't show dirt. It's so great :) Thanks for the great giveaway.
I am seriously dyinggg to win this!!! Following them on twitter. Fingers crossed!!
I do a LOT of traveling and a black OG would be perfect! I love Lo & Sons and your wonderful blog!
what an amazing giveaway!
going on vacation in a few weeks, hmm....
I think I'd go with espresso? hard to choose
kikiandpolly@gmail.com
I was JUST about to purchase a Lo&Sons tote in black. This is a miracle giveaway!
I'd love the blue. It would be great for my commutes from DC to NYC.
I would love the hot pink OMG tote!
wow! I love their bags, and would take pretty much any color/style, but the OMG bag in olive is just too fab! Count me in for the giveaway!
myhereandnowlife@gmail.com
xx
Here&Now
I would love love love :) love the black tote. Perfect for a weekend getaway to NYC, Chicago, San Fran, or of course Sacramento. Would also be great for business trips. Thanks for the chance at this awesome giveaway!
Blue is my color, but I kind of like the raspberry. Great giveaway!
The Blue is simply gorgeous. Love it
Love the espresso. What a great bag for EVERYTHING!
Megooge@gmail.com
i would kill for the royal blue one! it's so bright and beautiful! i've been hearing so much about Lo & Sons lately, seems like i need one!
juliajurgo@gmail.com
I'm torn between blue and pink!
bunnyanddolly@gmail.com
The hot pink has to be my favorite! Bright, cheery and definitely great for this wanderlust feeling I currently have :-) What a great giveaway!
huntley_Tara@yahoo.com
Raspberry!!!
What a great give-away! I love the army green bag!
My email is erikaorr11@gmail.com
I would want the travel tote! gorgeous.
alicecamilleavery (at) gmail . com
i love the espresso tote!
I show them love on twitter I like RASPBERRY EXTERIOR
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
Ahh! This would be perfect for this summer as I'm traveling by plane twice with a one year old! (I'm already nervous.)
I can't decide which color though. I love the espresso, but it seems too easy. And I'm equally thrilled by the blue, red or hot pink.
swimmingwithfrogs @ gmail.com
i LOVE the crimsom red bag! what a wonderful burst of color! i'd love to have something like this for my honeymoon this summer! xo
I have heard too many good things about this company, I may just cave and buy one..but here's to hoping I win the O.G.tote in hot pink!
Brittany
The OG in raspberry is so eye-catching. I'd love to travel with it!
I would definitely go with the raspberry! SO fun for summer!
kellylawler1 at gmail dot com
LOVE this bag in black w/the lilac interior and gold detailing. Would make a lovely diaper bag come September ;)
I love the royal blue!
I am in love with espresso bag1
I love the royal blue or black! So pretty. :)
goodheart.danica @ gmail.com
I would love the royal blue! A beautiful color, but always a classic :)
The Brookline would be ideal for stashing my work so I can head out of the office and enjoy those summer nights!
As much as I adore the royal blue, I'd love the army green bag so my bf won't mind carrying it on our trip home to Rayne, Louisiana!
Thanks for the chance.
Marci
mdouce44@gmail.com
I am gonna go with the raspberry one,
such a gorgeous color!
I love a pop of red any day!!
Red is my favorite color for travel
I love the Army Green and the Expresso. What a great and versatile bag. I love the design.
That blue, please!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I adore the espresso! Perfect for my summer travels to the Hamptons! Currently I am embarrassed of my weekend bags. I would feel confident and proud to carry around any of Lo & Sons bags!
I LOVE the royal blue...but the red is a close second. Love the Lo & Sons bags, they're popping up on everyone's blogs it seems, and reminds me I really need to up my travel bag game!
brookelyn58 at gmail dot com
What a great giveaway! I've been loving their bags & have yet to take the plunge & spoil myself with one. I'm a pretty simple girl so the black would work well with me. I'm following them on Twitter too. (twitter name:1smileygirl)
My email: 1smileygirl@gmail.com
Love your blog! I've been coveting one of these bags for awhile. I travel to Europe for business quite often and think this would be a great addition to my luggage. I love the new royal blue color for the O.G. bag.
Michelle
MCraig1484@yahoo.com
I adore the royal blue one. I never came across them before but they are gorgeous.
Ingrid_f@eircom.net
What a great giveaway!!
The Raspberry O.G. Tote is fantastic for summer; it's so fun!
I also follow L&S on Twitter. @lchally
lecchallis@gmail.com
I would have to go with black. So classic for such a versatile bag.
Okay, I cannot decide between royal blue and raspberry, they are both perfect! Thanks for the great giveaway!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Espresso please! I hope I win. Love the bag its chic and versatile.
alex.larabee@gmail.com
I think I would have to go for their new blue color! so beautiful!
I LOVE these. I like neon colors right now for obvious reasons so I would pick one of those. :)
I LOVE this bag!! It would be perfect for my summer travels to New England! I love the expresso colour :) What a great giveaway! Love your blog and thanks for hosting!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I have a few trips planned for the summer and am constantly schlepping my stuff to my bf's house- this is the perfect bag for both! I would LOVE the bag in the Army Green/ Camel interior combination.
(forgot to leave my email address so I deleted my first comment- amanda223399@gmail.com)
Hot pink in the summer, espresso the rest of the year!
Perfect for the gym, a weekend away, and smuggling puppies into my office on bring your dog to work day... sooooo multifaceted... I must have one!
This bag in the espresso color would love to be mine...
lauracbrent@gmail.com
The Lo & Sons story is so great and the OG bag seems amazing! I would love the classic black to use everyday for my commute. It would also be fantastic for my travel plans this summer.
My email address is asprow.329@gmail.com
black is my favorite...classic
atekaalhassan@yahoo.com
Amazing giveaway. I love the black and the royal blue. I can't decide. monicas2356@gmail.com
Love the royal blue - perfect color for traveling around this presidential election year! Great giveaway -
elizabethldc@gmail.com
I would love the royal blue tote to add to my collectio! I already have this bag in black that my bf got me for xmas (yes I know - he's awesome ;p ) and I LOOOVE it.
Its perfect for traveling on a plane and having one for summer and one for winter would be awesome!
Thanks!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Royal Blue is calling my name! Find me at http://www.riotfordesign.blogspot.com :)
love the bag, every color - but the crimson red and royal blue are my faves !!! thanks for the opportunity, this giveaway is a dream.
I love the raspberry color! SO fun for summer.
gardner.mckenzie@gmail.com
I'd choose the basic black! I'm now a folllower of Lo and Sons on twitter.
dmtaylor12@gmail.com
Love the raspberry color- very fun :) I follow Lo&Sons on twitter @beautifulskies3.
I do love the royal blue! Although you can't go wrong with black either.
kasulli@hotmail.com
I like it in raspberry.
Skk25@aol.com
Would love the hot pink to travel in style.
Email: Perez.erica2@gmail.com
I'm a big fan of these bags. Would love the royal blue!
Diana Laing
I love the raspberry color-- easily spotted in a crowd! Thank you!
Love the OG bag, so practical and pretty. The crimson is my fave! Gorgeous.
Wow, these are gorgeous! Classic black is my preference.
jjausman@gmail.com
I love the espresso tote! What a wonderful give away! cnjackson12@gmail.com
i love the army green or the blue!
Thanks for the giveaway! I would love the army green O.G. bag.
nli.chims@gmail.com
i'm following on twitter @oshkoshbgosh123. army green looks very nice.
Hello Caitlin,
My favorite color for this bag is blue!
I twitted about Lo & Sons and this giveaway on Twitter (@lydiagt_ : https://twitter.com/lydiagt_/status/211489492236906499).
Thank you for the giveaway!
Lydia Girard-Tremblay (lydiagt[at]gmail[dot]com)
royal blue!
I absolutely adore the O.M.G. bag - I'm in need of a fun new bag to bring to the gym. The raspberry color is perfect for summer too!
I love this whole look, definitely trying the hand cream (gotta replace the smelly Nivea tin I'm currently ashamed to say I'm temporarily using)
Following on twitter and I love the Royal Blue in the picture, fingers crossed xoxo
Love the Raspberry color bag! tiffrarellano(at)hotmail(dot)com
Yay.. I love the Royal Blue! and the Red!
I love the crimson red! It would add a pop of color to anything your wearing!!
OMG-- I do have a large bag addiction, and while I rarely stray from neutrals, that crimson red is lovely! It would contrast so nicely with all the black I wear ;)
~C
cristincolvin.blogspot.com
I showed them xox on Twitter @mamavalveeta03
I adore the bag in Raspberry. (the good girl in me says, go for the Olive....Nope. Raspberry is IT!)
valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com
what a lovely giveaway as I have been eyeing these bags for a while!
i would happily rock whatever bag Lo & Son's sent as it would be a fun suprise!
Love this giveaway - I have been on the search for the perfect travel bag! I think the royal blue is calling my name.
I would love one in espresso
I love the army green but I would pick the espresso too.
I love the raspberry colored one, they are so perfect!!
emily.willey@yahoo.com
I am a huge fan of Lo & sons :)
I'd rock the olive green OMG to carry my files to and from work....
@laurenhargrove
Definitely the royal blue one!
deonne70@msn.com
I sent them a tweet :)
https://twitter.com/dresslikevan/status/212261554886950913
aparajita94@gmail.com
I love the royal blue most because it's a lovely color.
aparajita94@gmail.com
Followed them on Twitter! I love the black, so chic :) my e-mail is emilypiskulick@gmail.com! Love your blog!
I was just thinking this weekend I need a good bag for overnights! The Raspberry OG is perfect!!
I'm drooling over that raspberry!! Lovely giveaway!!
-Danya
PinkPeonyStyle@gmail.com
I have loved these bags for so long now and it would be amazing to have the army green one to keep me organized!!
pieceofcakepeaceofmind{at}gmail{dot}com
Love Lo & Sons! The royal blue is the prettiest pop of color!
I've been stalking Lo & Sons O.G. Tote for a few months now! I NEED ONE IN MY LIFE! It's such an amazing functional bag! I would love the Rasberry color. It's bright & happy!
kfloveinme at gmail dot com
I love the royal blue bag!!
corvino.patricia@gmail.com
Royal blue! True blue Dodgers fan here! :) Thanks for hosting the giveaway, Caitlin!
Love the classic black with lavender lining!
kara.l.meyers@gmail.com
i hope im not too late! i love the royal blue and raspberry the best.
^^ zuccherozuccheroblog@gmail.com
Dying for the Army Green! It is perfect for a weekend trip vis the train! FIrst time reader and I already love your blog! Thank you Caitlin and Lo & Sons! xo
megankaypruitt@gmail.com
The royal blue or the black would be my pick!
I own the OMG in black and Im dying to share my this bag with my Sister..hopefully, by being a lucky ducky and winning one for her! She would love love love the pink! Thanks for the opp to win!!
totally dig the royal blue tote.
I would love the raspberry tote. It is the perfect summer color!
I just shared some love on their Twitter. The royal blue is my fave. I just LOVE how the bag attaches to the luggage!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home