Wednesday Wedding Update: Fabulous Stationer
Right after I got engaged I started thinking about what I wanted my invitations to look like for the wedding. I love stationary, which my mom and my aunt take credit for. I went through magazines, blogs and books looking for the perfect invitation. Back in January, I came across a stationer named Cheree Berry. The way she designed her clients invitations where unique, but not too “out-there.” Now, six months later I’m designing my invitations and you guessed it, I’m working with Cheree Berry. We’re designing them after her personal wedding invitations that were just featured in Martha Stewart Magazine. I’m so excited about them. I think my fiancée might be getting a little bit irritated with how much I keeping saying how perfect they are for our wedding. What I love about this invitation is that it has a design to it but isn’t over-powering and the four different fonts Berry uses are cohesive. My favorite design element is the bow-in-arrow going through the “to”! I just love it. Weddings are all about love and I definitely feel like these invitations embody love.
{photo courtesy of Martha Stewart Magazine}
Labels: Cheree Berry, invitations, Martha Stewart, wedding


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home