Wednesday Wedding Update: Pom Poms
My vision for the flowers is finally coming together. Woohoo! Last night I couldn't stop thinking about what a great meeting I had with Kathryn and Natalie Bowen (who I love). We were throwing around all of these ideas about how to decorate the alter because it's the only element where I didn't have a vision. Then the vision finally came to us!On Sunday, I had seen tissue paper pom poms at Hello Lucky's headquarters and loved them. I had thought to myself that it would be cool to do something like it for the wedding but I didn't know where to incorporate the idea. That's when it clicked, why not have them hanging from the trellis instead of doing traditional flowers. So, that's what we're doing.
One of the main reasons I love this pom pom idea is because it goes with something else in the wedding that I can't disclose. Just in case the boy reads the blog. I'm pretty sure you can guess.


2 Comments:
Love the idea of hanging the from the trellis! The images capture this look PERFECT! It's going to be beautiful :)
So similar to what I'm thinking. You'll have to keep me posted on your finds because I've yet to start my pompom search!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home