11.12.2009

A Pop of Color: Gold

Who doesn’t love a pop of gold in their wardrobe and in their home? I do! The texture of this top is fabulous; I wish I had this outfit to wear for a girl’s night out.

All of you know that I’m currently obsessed with all paper, and this gold pattern adds a little pizzazz to this modern, but neutral dining room. Wish our landlord would let us wallpaper at least one wall in our apartment, but that’s very unlikely.

{photo's courtesy of this is glamourous and little side project}

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger loving. living. small. said...

love that blue against the gold! Pretty!

11/12/2009  
Blogger TERI REES WANG said...

There is gold dust in the air. to help take the chill off.

11/12/2009  
Blogger red ticking said...

do you know the source of that great gold top?

11/15/2009  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Here is where I found the image:
http://starbucksandjane.blogspot.com/2009/01/lara-en-dtails.html

11/16/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home