Wednesday Wedding Update: Honeymoon
The tickets are bought! We’ve decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon! We’re both excited about our decision since it’s an easy five-hour flight, which makes us smile.
All my fiancé and I wanted was amazing beaches, good hiking and snorkeling and of course not a terribly long flight.
We’d love to hear from you about any yummy places we should eat, beautiful hotels we should consider, secluded beaches we can visit, great hiking trails or any other suggestions you might have for Maui and the Big Island.
I’m hoping to get some good ideas from you!



7 Comments:
Yay! I love Hawaii! It's so laid back and beautiful and everything is so good there - food, beaches, service, etc. Definitely drive the Hana Hwy. You're going to have the best time. :)
Fabulous choice! Both Maui and the Big Island are amazing. Condos can be an affordable way to stay right on the beach and avoid hotel restaurant prices. I recommend staying in Kihei on Maui and then rent a good car and plan to explore!
We're both so excited to just relax and have a low key honeymoon. It's something we never do because both of us are so busy. Plus, we tend to take vacations in big cities.
Right Bank: Thanks! Hope the house hunting is going well. I'm crossing my fingers for you.
Apt. #34: I would love any suggestions on places you love! Especially since you lived there.
Yeah for Hawaii!!! Lovely place and you won't be spending days on a plane getting there.
I love your blog! I am on the SF peninsula and love shopping Sacramento Street. Used to live within walking distance in my 20s. Then we had kids and needed a yard :-)
xo,
cristin @ simplified bee
congrats on your engagement! i'm dying to go to hawaii myself!! it seems it's quite popular for honeymoons again- EVERYONE i know is honeymooning there! you'll have a blast!
I love your blog - I just found it! Check out the Mauna Kea on the big island of HAwaii or the Hapuna Prince Hotel. They are owned by the same group, Prince Resorts. The Hapuna has, in my opinion, a better beach, although the Mauna Kea is a more luxurious property. You can't go wrong with either.
Hawaii is so lovely!
Have visited the Big Island and drove all around staying in 4 different hotels. Definitely recommend a night at The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls (Hilo Side) as this small inn has the most beautiful waterfall! The black sands beach is gorgeous with black sand and dark blue water.
I would recommend picking up this book as I found it to be very accurate and helpful: Lonely Planet Guides Hawai'i: The Big Island - 3rd Edtion
Just discovered your blog via Create Girl. Reading through as much as I can, love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home