Wednesday Wedding Update: Organizing
Organzine should be my middle name because it's something I've been doing for the past week and a half. I've been organizing our guest list, writing the language for our invitations, figuring out the dates for the bridal showers and the bachelorette party. Oh my have I felt overwhelmed, but what can I say, it's all been so much fun.
In the next week or so we should be getting the proof for our wedding invitation. I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for it to arrive and I know Cheree Berry and her team won't disappoint. Their amazing designers and I can't wait to share the proof with all of you!{photo courtesy from frolic}
Labels: Cheree Berry, invitations, organize, wedding


2 Comments:
How exciting! Will we be getting a glimpse of the invitations when they arrive?!
PS. This is one of my favorite office/desk pictures! I just love those flowers!
Of course I'll share my invitation. I can't wait.
Love this picture. I've been wanting to use it for awhile.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home