1.14.2010
About Me

- Name: Caitlin
- Location: San Francisco, California
Since the age of four, when my mom would take me antiquing and to flea markets, I’ve been immersed in interior design. This is my space to share inspirational interiors, style and anything that surrounds me in my everyday life on Sacramento Street.
Previous Posts
- Wedding Wednesday Update: Veil
- Inspiration Board: First Client
- 10 Things That Make Me Happy: Haute Design
- Happy {R & R} Weekend!
- Mattress, Welcome to Our Home
- Wedding Wednesday Update: Hair Accessories
- New Beginnings in 2010
- 10 Things That Make Me Happy: Mrs Lilien
- Happy New Years Eve!
- A Pop of Color: Atlanta Loft
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



6 Comments:
There are a round up of boys I know, who make all those funny viral videos.
They all swear by the Canon "G10".
Good luck.
Oh, i've been wondering the same too!
CANON ALL THE WAY!
canon xs is the one i have caitlin, and i LOVE it to death.
i know your mom got the nikon, but i strongly recomend a canon. and before i got mine, my mom did a BUNCH of research to see canon vs nikon. she ended up with the canon for me :) hehe
i think you would love either one tho!
I have a Nikon + I adore it! Still learning about it, but what a difference in picture quality!
:)
I have a Canon slr, am using a Canon Rebel Xsi. I have been a Canon user all along. I find it easier for me to manage around with. And i never look back ever since.
But both cameras are really good. I tried both. I guess it's just about deciding which and when you do, you will definitely love it. And not even think about what if!
I don't know how this will help, but hope you manage to set your eyes on one! :)
If your mom has a Nikon, I'd get the same -- being able to share and swap lenses saves cash and is good fun. I have a Nikon but my brother's got a Canon and honestly I don't think there's a huge difference between the two brands, especially in terms of entry-level DSLRs.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home