1.07.2010

Mattress, Welcome to Our Home

This morning Eric and I said goodbye to our full size mattress. Tonight our new queen mattress will arrive and both of us are waiting with bated breath (at least our backs are).


I'm excited to put new sheets on the bed, iron the bed skirt and get it all set up. Luckily, our headboard is on a truck headed our way. Next week the apartment will look even better!

{photo courtesy of design to inspire}

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Exciting! A new mattress is so nice! I bet your place will look lovely :)

1/07/2010  
Blogger Jane Flanagan said...

I got a new mattress in November and it has sincerely changed my life. I'm excited for you (this bedroom is beautiful too!)

1/07/2010  
Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Pretty room!

1/07/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

omg, for a second I thought that was YOUR bedroom and I was going to be extremely jealous!

1/08/2010  
Anonymous Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

Thanks ladies! The new bed is amazing and it's only been one night.

Apt. #34: I WISH! My mom does have a mirror exactly like the one in the picture but its ivory. I'm hoping one day she'll get sick of it and pass it on :)

I'll take a picture of my new bed and headboard once it looks presentable. If only I could paint my walls. I'm so sick of the little yellow.

1/08/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home