2.12.2010

Happy {LOVE} Weekend!

Friday is finally here, and I'm excited for this weekend. This entire week, love has been pouring all over the blogosphere and it's put me in the best Valentine's Day mood. I love the pink and red all over my favorite blogs.
Luckily, it's a long three day weekend filled with lots of LOVE, sunshine, relaxation, driving up to Napa, hanging out with (soon to be family) and spending lots of time with Eric.

A few things you may have missed:
*Happiness: automatism
*Blog It Forward: What Inspires Me . . .
*Guest Post on CreateGirl: For The Love of Your Home

Some link love:
*Brave & Bold: Red
*Gorgeous: Peachy Pink
*New Favorite: Chapman Interiors

I hope each and every one of you have a lovely Valentine's Day weekend filled with love, bubbly and cozy nights.

xo, Caitlin

{photo's courtesy of this is glamorous}

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Julie said...

Thanks for the mention!! Your blog is fabulous :) I'll be back..

xo

2/12/2010  
Blogger kate said...

Love the photos.
velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com

2/12/2010  
Blogger kate said...

Love the photos.
velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com

2/12/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

Thanks for the link love! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

2/12/2010  
Blogger Flory said...

cute post! Happy Valentine's Day

Flory

2/13/2010  
Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Enjoy your weekend!

2/13/2010  
Blogger kate said...

I just nominated you for an award on my page, come and check it out!
Thanks for all the great posts!!
-Kate
http://velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-like-me.html

2/13/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Pretty! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Caitlin :)

xo

2/13/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home